Show your support of children's rights in Scotland by becoming a member of Together!
Why join us or renew?
Membership of Together shows your commitment to children's rights in Scotland. It also ensures that you are up-to-date with the latest developments, news and events and are given the opportunity to share your views and experiences on a local, national and international level.
You can join as an individual member for free (although where members are able, we really welcome a donation towards our work). You can join as a 'voting' member (NGOs/charities) for a minimum donation of £100.
Membership benefits include:
- Our fortnightly e-newsletter giving you the latest on children's rights.
- Early invitations to Together's annual State of Children's Rights seminars held at locations across Scotland.
- Opportunities to influence and support Together's child-rights specific consultation responses to Scottish Government and Scottish Parliament.
- Informative child-rights focussed briefing papers on current legislative developments.
- Access to our online resource library with extensive resources on children's rights.
And as a 'voting' member (NGOs/charities) you can also:
- Have the opportunity to vote for Board members, stand for election as a Trustee and influence the strategic direction of Together.
Sign up now!
- Fill in the form below or download our application form as a member. Please complete all the relevant fields as this information ensures we can interact effectively with our members.
Sign up to our e-Newsletter
Get the very latest on children’s rights by following us on Twitter.