Creative Skills Online
Date: 22nd September 2020
Category: General measures of implementation, Awareness-raising, Training, Recreation, play and cultural activities
Starcatchers has developed a suite of resources and online events to help early years professionals put arts and creativity at the heart of practice.
The resource hub consists of:
- Podcasts where early years artists share insights into their practice and some of their favourite ideas.
- Reflective practice worksheets to help you link creative ideas to policy and practice, by yourself or with your colleagues.
- Regular creative chats where you can ask artists questions, spark new ideas and meet other early learning professionals.
- Wee inspiration cards to use in your settings or share with the families you work with.
- Videos of artists’ favourite ideas so you can try them too.
Access the resources here.