Together sits on a number of governmental and non-government advisory groups to ensure children's rights, as outlined in the UNCRC, are considered in decision-making.
Together currently sits on the following advisory groups:
- Scottish Government Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility Advisory Group
- Children’s Sector Strategic Forum
- UNCRC Implementation Guidance Reference Group
- Play Council Strategic Group
- Scottish Government Human Rights Bill Advisory Board
- UNCRC Strategic Implementation Board
- Civil Society Working Group on Implementation
- Scottish Education Council
We aim to inform members of updates regarding the advisory groups in our e-newsletter.