Together sits on a number of governmental and non-government advisory groups to ensure children's rights, as outlined in the UNCRC, are considered in decision-making.
Scottish Government advisory groups:
- UNCRC Strategic Implementation Board
- UNCRC Implementation: Embedding in Public Services Group
- UNCRC Awareness Raising Comms Network
- Human Rights Bill Advisory Board
- Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility Advisory Group
- Scottish Education Council
- UNCRC Working Together Partnership
- Children’s Sector Strategic Forum
- Play Council Strategic Group
- Civil Society Working Group on Implementation
We keep our members updated on developments from these groups through our e-newsletter.